Collecting Personal Information
- Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, and pixels.
- Personal Information collected: Name, Billing address, Shipping address, Email address, and Phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
Customer support information
- Personal Information collected: Order Id, Name, Address, Phone Number & Email address
- Purpose of collection: to verify the order informations and provide better customer support.
- Personal Information collected: Email address
- Purpose of collection: to send our promotional emails like upcoming offers, deals, etc.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 16. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request deletion.
Using Personal Information
We use your personal information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
According to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and the Site;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information.
Suppose you are a resident of the EEA. In that case, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling) when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you.
We don’t engage in fully automated decision-making that uses customer data to have a legal or otherwise significant effect.
Our security system uses limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision-making include:
- Temporary denylist of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This denylist persists for a small number of hours.
- Temporary denylist of credit cards associated with denylisted IP addresses. This denylist persists for a small number of days.
Suppose you are a resident of the EEA. In that case, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us via email@example.com
Your Personal Information will be initially processed in Ireland and then transferred outside of Europe for storage and further processing, including to Canada and the United States.
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you (also known as the ‘Right to Know’), to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, don’t hesitate to contact us through the firstname.lastname@example.org
A cookie is a small amount of information downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies improve your browsing experience by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance, whether it’s their first time visiting or frequent visitors.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our Site and to provide our services.
Reporting and Analytics
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing, and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please remember that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience, and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent sharing information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the “Behavioural Advertising” section above.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of responding to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with our data protection team! Feel free to reach them via firstname.lastname@example.org